323 S Washington Dr, Sarasota$1,925,000
- Remarks: NEW PRICE! Location, Location! Epitome of casual elegance & Florida living. Stunning Mediterranean estate just steps to Lido Beach & St. Armands Circle. Quiet and least traveled street. Impressive upon arrival, the entry hints at the luxurious finishes reveled inside. Lofty ceilings & arch ways make the grand dimensions of the interior immediately apparent. Split floor plan for optimal privacy. Off entry is the guest wing en-suite. Multi purpose room can be guest suite or study. The separate dining area is exquisitely finished w/coffered ceilings & large windows. Through the butler’s pantry to your open concept kitchen/family room w/volume coffered ceilings & walls of glass overlooking turquoise blue waterway. Kitchen w/stainless steel appliances & 6 burner gas range overlooks family room to host & entertain w/ease. Main level master retreat is a dream w/volume ceiling, large window & hardwood floors. Spacious master bath w/soaking tub & his/hers vanity’s & walk in closet. Upstairs you have the 3rd guest suite en-suite that is warm, inviting & private. Wet bar & wine storage on main level for the wine enthusiast. Outside you never have to leave when you have an upper screened in lanai, pool, large paver sundeck, as well as your own shell beach to watch boats drift by. Boat dock & lift w/water supply. 2 car garage. Delight yourself in the island lifestyle being steps away from boutique St Armands Circle for shopping & dining. Minutes to the culture of downtown SRQ w/theaters, opera, shopping & dining.
- MLS #: A4421413
- Price: $1,925,000
- Est. SqFt: 3097.00
- Building Area Total: 3946
- Beds Total: 4
- Baths Total: 5
- Baths Full: 3
- Baths Half: 2
- Architectural Style: Custom
- County: Sarasota
- New Construction Y/N: N
- Parcel Number: 2016030010
- Property Sub Type: Single Family Residence
- Property Type: Residential
- SW Subdiv Community Name: St Armands Division
- Status: Active
- Subdivision: SAINT ARMANDS DIV JOHN RINGLING ESTATES
- Total Acreage: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- View: Pool,Water
- Year Built: 2005
- Zip: 34236
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,High Ceiling(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Downstairs,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate,Great Room,Inside Utility,Storage Rooms
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Flooring: Marble,Wood
- Laundry Features: Inside,Laundry Room
- Room Count: 12
- Security Features: Secured Garage / Parking,Smoke Detector(s)
- Window Features: Blinds,Drapes,Window Treatments
- Exterior Features: Fenced,Irrigation System,Lighting,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Construction Materials: Block,Stucco
- Cooling: Central Air,Zoned
- Direction Faces: North
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Garage Dimensions: 23×20
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating: Central
- Lot Features: In County,Sidewalk,Street Paved
- Lot Size Sq.Ft: 9813
- Parking Features: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Oversized
- Patio And Porch Features: Covered,Deck,Enclosed,Patio,Screened
- Pool Features: In Ground,Lighting,Salt Water
- Roof: Other
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Stories Total: 2
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Propane,Sewer Connected,Street Lights
- Vegetation: Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Water Access: Canal – Saltwater
- Water Body Name: SARASOTA BAY
- Water View: Canal
- Waterfront Features: Canal – Saltwater
- Waterfront Feet Total: 77
- Additional Lease Restrictions: Property can be leased, please confirm with the City of Sarasota.
- Virtual Tour: https://pix360.com/phototour3/22295/
- Approval Process: Property can be leased, please confirm with the City of Sarasota.
- Association Approval Required Y/N: N
- Days On Market: 166
- Flood Zone Code: AE
- Max Pet Weight: 150
- Number Of Pets: 10+
- OriginalListPrice: $2,275,000
- Pet Restrictions: Pets allowed without restrictions.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Senior Community Y/N: N
- Tax Annual Amount: $18,929
- Tax Year: 2018
- Zoning: RSF2
You can search all Sarasota Real Estate and surrounding areas for Sarasota Luxury Homes For Sale, Townhomes as well as Sarasota Condos For Sale right here on this website for free!. To find out more about other Real Estate available in Sarasota, FL. Contact Us!
You are viewing the Official Sarasota MLS ® details for the Home For Sale, at the address Sarasota 323 S Washington Dr Sarasota FL. 34236. – MLS ® #A4421413.
Thank you for viewing the Home here on our Sarasota Real Estate website and if you have additional questions regarding this Sarasota Property 323 S Washington Dr Sarasota FL 34236 with the Sarasota MLS ® #A4421413 or questions regarding the Sarasota Real Estate Market then please give us a call at 888-689-0700 to speak with one of our Local Sarasota Real Estate Agents.
You can also Click the link here to view all other: Sarasota Home For Sale.
MARKET SNAPSHOT Based On Active Listings: St Armands Division. Currently, there are (6) other listings that match this property type within St Armands Division. ======== The Avg Price $1,430,673 ======== Avg Size (Sq Ft) 3273 ======== Avg Price/Sq Ft $1,430,673 ======== Avg Year Built 1969
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.