10722 Donbrese Ave, Tampa$599,000
- Remarks: Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to own this spacious waterfront home. Currently housing 4 Generations, perfect for the big family or in-law setup. Located at the end of cul-de-sac with 156 feet of waterfront on saltwater canal. It comes with boat dock (with power and water) boat lift and floating dock for jet skis. Paved parking for RV with sewer and power hookup. And oversized 2 car garage… You can bring all your toys! Huge screened in patio and pool area with heated saltwater pool, including wet bar and BBQ area and an enchanted sitting area with pergola and fountain. New pavers surround this great home with multiple sitting areas. This is outdoor living at it’s best. New tile floors in entire home, updated modern bathrooms, master bath with garden tub and seperate shower with 3 shower heads, including LED rainshower. Updated kitchen and appliances and 25×18 family room with fireplace. Possible 5th bedroom or office… Minutes from Tampa airport, close to shopping, schools and a short ride to the beaches. No HOA or deed restrictions here…
- MLS #: U8046979
- Price: $599,000
- Est. SqFt: 2478.00
- Beds Total: 4
- Baths Total: 4
- Baths Full: 3
- Baths Half: 1
- County: Hillsborough
- New Construction Y/N: N
- Parcel Number: U-33-28-17-0BF-000000-00125.0
- Property Sub Type: Single Family Residence
- Property Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Subdivision: TAMPA SHORES INC 1 UNIT 3
- Total Acreage: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1964
- Zip: 33615
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceiling(s),Skylight(s)
- Additional Rooms: Interior In-Law Apt
- Appliances: Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile
- Room Count: 7
- Exterior Features: Fenced
- Construction Materials: Block
- Cooling: Central Air
- Direction Faces: East
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Garage Dimensions: 20×28
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating: Central
- Lot Size Sq.Ft: 13800
- Parking Features: Parking Pad
- Pool Features: Heated
- Roof: Shingle
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Canal – Saltwater
- Water View: Canal
- Waterfront Features: Canal – Saltwater
- Waterfront Feet Total: 156
- Virtual Tour: https://www.propertypanorama.com/instaview/mfr/U8046979
- Association Approval Required Y/N: N
- Days On Market: 56
- Flood Zone Code: AE
- OriginalListPrice: $599,000
- Senior Community Y/N: N
- Tax Annual Amount: $6,286
- Tax Year: 2018
- Zoning: PD
You can search all Tampa Real Estate and surrounding areas for Tampa Luxury Homes For Sale, Townhomes as well as Tampa Condos For Sale right here on this website for free!. To find out more about other Real Estate available in Tampa, FL. Contact Us!
You are viewing the Official Tampa MLS ® details for the Home For Sale, at the address Tampa 10722 Donbrese Ave Tampa FL. 33615. – MLS ® #U8046979.
Thank you for viewing the Home here on our Tampa Real Estate website and if you have additional questions regarding this Tampa Property 10722 Donbrese Ave Tampa FL 33615 with the Tampa MLS ® #U8046979 or questions regarding the Tampa Real Estate Market then please give us a call at 888-689-0700 to speak with one of our Local Tampa Real Estate Agents.
You can also Click the link here to view all other: Tampa Home For Sale.
MARKET SNAPSHOT Based On Active Listings: 33615 ZIP CODE. Currently, there are (124) other listings that match this property type within 33615 zip code. ======== The Avg Price $ ======== Avg Size (Sq Ft) ======== Avg Price/Sq Ft $ ======== Avg Year Built
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.